To become the world‘s leading, recognised and accepted organisation for Obsolescence Management.
The IIOM mission is to:
- Advance the science and practice of Obsolescence Management.
- Promote and recognise high standards of practice and professional competence.
- Open opportunities for development and career paths for practitioners of Obsolescence Management.
- Generate widespread awareness and understanding of the discipline.
- Support the growth of specialist Obsolescence Management service providers affiliated with IIOM.